Do you know exactly who real estate agents are working for? You should because it may not always be you. Real estate law stipulates; “an agent may represent either party to the transaction, both parties in some instances, or neither party.”
Yes, it’s all very confusing, but that is why we recommend that you choose a Realtor that is specifically working for you. Please contact us and we’ll be happy to explain the different types of Agency representation, what they mean, and help you decide which one is right for your needs.
If you are looking to buy, build, OR sell your home our job is to guide you through the process and help you identify pitfalls and opportunities. We can take the element of surprise out of the equation and put you in a stronger position so you can make an informed decision. Don’t take chances and run the risk of making a costly mistake.
- We deliver first-rate service and pay close attention to every detail
- We conduct every aspect of our work with professional demeanor
- We always develop a marketing plan that guarantees the highest value for your home
- We always follow up on all the key areas to make sure that nothing is left to chance
- We are known for being tough negotiators