Find Your Perfect Home
Let Us Personally Search for a Home that Matches Your Criteria, for Free and Without Obligation.
As top Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee REALTORS®, we make it our business to be aware of every local home or property on the market. We even know of properties that will be available, but have yet to formally be placed on the market.
We have direct access to the Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee area MLS (Multiple Listings Service), and also to every other agents in the area and all of their listings.
If you give us some idea of what you are looking for, We will personally review all our sources of real estate listing information and send you everything within your price range that matches your criteria. We can save you a great deal of time!
This is a totally free service, and there is no obligation. It’s part of our job to offer services like this to homebuyers.
Tell us what you are looking for! It’s our job to know every property in Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee area, even ones not listed online. Our personal search for you is FREE and without obligation. Please give us as many details as possible.
Why Buyers Choose Us
Buying a Home Requires Many Difficult Decisions. Make Sure Your REALTORS® are
Top Local Experts.
Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like.
As top Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee area REALTORS®, here is how we will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
· You will have full access to ALL homes available on the Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee area market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through our professional Tennessee real estate affiliations.
· Our expert local knowledge of the Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee area should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
· Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee area is no different! It’s our job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
· What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? We help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and we’ll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
· Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. We will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
· You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and a member of our team will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to closing we will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
· Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. We will give you the full benefit of our real estate knowledge and experience.
Let us represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee area. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Buyers beware!
Ask us any question about buying a home in Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee area. It’s our job to help you! There’s no obligation, and we promise to respond quickly.
First Time Homebuyers
Buying Your First Home? REALTORS® Are Your Professional Guides.
Make Sure You Choose Top Experts.
You might be a bit afraid or intimidated by the whole process of buying your first home. As top Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee area real estate experts, it’s our job to guide you, from beginning to end.
We will take the time to go through each and every step of the buying process. There are no dumb questions!
Together, we will consider:
· How much can you really afford?
· How to qualify for a mortgage.
· How much cash you should put down.
· How to buy a home with little or nothing down.
· What it takes to get approved for financing. What banks and other financial institutions are looking for.
· How much your payments will be.
· The tax advantages of buying.
Buyers (First-Time) > More Down Payment Help
One of the most common deterrents to first-time home buyers is the lack of a down payment. However, the home loan industry has practically re-created itself in the last ten years, making it easier than ever to obtain a mortgage, and new mortgage programs are always cropping up.
Some states sponsor loan programs that allow buyers to purchase a home without putting any money down. A parent or other relative can guarantee repayment of ten percent of the loan if the buyer defaults. The only cash needed is for the closing costs, which typically run about three percent of the loan. Parents can also give their children down payment help through a personal note or second trust deed. The terms can be set up for monthly payments or annual payments amortized over a period of time. You could pay the interest only, and have the payoff due when the property is sold.
With so many alternatives, doesn’t it make sense to call your real estate agent for a free consultation? You may be closer to home ownership than you think.
Pre-Qualify for Your Mortgage
Don’t Go Shopping for a New Home Before You Know Exactly How Much You Can Spend!
You might have an idea of the loan payment and mortgage you can afford. But will the bank feel otherwise? It’s always best to pre-qualify for a mortgage so you know exactly how much a financial institution would be willing to lend you.
In the pre-qualification process, you will find out:
· Exactly how much home or land you can afford.
· How much cash you will need for the down payment.
· The minimum down payment, and advantages of higher down payments.
· What the bank feels you can afford for a monthly payment.
Remember: we will respect your privacy! We know this is your personal information, and we will not distribute it to anyone, other than to our preferred mortgage broker. This service is also provided free of charge, without any obligation on your part. It is part of our job as top Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee area REALTORS® to offer services such as these.
We can help you pre-qualify for your mortgage. It’s our job! This is free and without obligation.
Find Out About the Latest Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee Area Homes for Sale
Before Anyone Else!
We add our newest homes and other real estate listings to this web site first. It can be some time before they appear in the Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee area MLS, and even later on the national listings web sites, if at all.
By signing up to receive our latest listings, we’ll send you an email notice instantly — as soon as our latest homes for sale go online. You’ll find out first, before other Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee area buyers.
There is absolutely no obligation, and this service is free of charge. Don’t miss out!
Get an email as soon as our new properties come on the market in Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee area! There’s no obligation, and you can stop our emails with one click.
If you would like additional information, please fill out the form below: