Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. How much is it REALLY worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers?
As top Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee area REALTORS® with years of experience and a proven track record, it is our job to guide you through this complicated process, from beginning to end. We want you to get the maximum value for your home, within YOUR time frame. Here are just some of the things that we will do to market and sell your home:
Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible! Through detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes, and other properties currently on the Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee area market, together we can determine what your home is really worth in today’s market. In the industry this is called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. We will do this for you, for free.
· Buyers have their own timelines, which might not be yours! We make sure they don’t waste your time by qualifying them as to their real ability to afford your home.
· More buyers interested in your Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee area home means more money in your pocket when it is sold. Our extensive marketing of your home assures you of maximum value. For example, this web site will market your property all across the web. It will appear on top national sites. When we begin marketing your home, we will immediately notify all the buyers that we are helping find their ideal home. We’ll also notify all the REALTORS® in this area that we work with, who quickly tell their home buyers. It is a powerful way to jump-start the sale of your home!
· You and a member of our team will walk through your home together. We will advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not! Be careful.
· Contracts are complicated, and intimidating. You don’t want to go to a closing with some doubts. You will have the full benefit of our Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee area real estate experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful closing. We recommend that you do not sign on any dotted lines without asking us first.
· We will make sure you conform to any and all Tennessee statutory disclosure requirements. We will also inform you of any inspections that you should consider having done ahead of time to smooth the negotiating process with buyers, and to ensure a successful closing.
· You pay no up front costs for our services! We will work hard to get your home sold for as much as this market will possibly bear. We will also work within your time frame and your needs. For example, sometimes it can be hard to sell and move out of your current home while you are in the process of buying and moving into a new home all at the same time. We can help smooth this out.
Please give us a call or email us and ask for a free In-Home Presentation. We will come to your Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee area home or office, and present you a plan that details exactly how we will market your home. There is absolutely no obligation so don’t let this opportunity pass. It is part of our job as top real estate agents to offer you this service. A “Listing Presentation” is an industry term for the formal presentation that a REALTOR® makes to prospective home sellers, trying to earn their trust and business. Don’t list your home with a real estate agent without it! We would love the opportunity to make such a presentation to you.
Request a Free Presentation On How We Will Market and Sell Your Home.
Remember, All REALTORS® Are NOT Alike.
We’ll visit your Murfreesboro and Middle TN area home, and together we will walk through it, considering the positives and negatives (if any!). You will then see exactly how we would propose to sell your home, for
as much as the market will bear, and within your time frame. We will tell you where we will advertise your home, both in print and on the web. With the dramatic growth in homebuyer usage of the web, you MUST
have a top REALTOR® that can extensively market your home online!
And you’ll find out what your Murfreesboro and Middle TN area home is worth, because part of our presentation will include a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) of your home. We’ll compare your home to others like it in Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee area that have recently sold, and also to others that are currently for sale. This is a very important way of determining the fair market value of your home.
We make free presentations and prepare CMAs for prospective home sellers every day. We’ve literally done hundreds, and we know exactly what puts a big SOLD sign in your front yard.
We’d love the chance to make a presentation for you. It is totally free and without any obligation. Call us!
Selling, Selling, Sold!
Although your real estate agent is responsible for marketing your property, it requires a joint effort to get your home sold.
How can you empower your agent? It is very important that you feel absolutely confident in your agent’s ability to produce results–no matter what the market is like in your area! This may sound like stating the obvious, but it is important to let your real estate agent know you trust them to get the job done. Support that trust by putting a realistic price tag on the property and keeping it in prime showing condition. Work out showing agreements that will make it easy for agents to preview or show your home. Meet periodically to discuss any feedback from buyers who have seen your home to determine how you can improve its appeal.
Don’t hesitate to share any ideas you may have about marketing your home. We have received some very good suggestions from clients.
Value Added Features
A recent study conducted by the National Center for Real Estate Research evaluated the features of a home based on what each contributes to the selling price.
According to the study, the feature that can most dramatically increase the value of a home is an additional full bathroom, upping the selling price by a remarkable 24 percent. Installing an extra half-bath can add 15 percent to the selling price. A garage, a fireplace and a central air conditioning unit each add a little more than 12 percent to the home’s market value. A laundry room located on the main floor of the home increases its value by 15 percent, while a basement laundry room can potentially reduce the home’s overall value. Homes with raised or vaulted ceilings sell for 6.2 percent more than identical homes with standard ceilings. Each extra bedroom increases the price by 4.1 percent. A family room adds 7.3 percent, and a dining room is worth 6.2 percent. A view of the water adds 7.8 percent, but a golf course view is better at 8.1 percent. A home built on the waterfront is worth 18 percent more than the same home in a landlocked location.
Every real estate market is different, so consult your real estate agent regarding the resale value of your home’s special features.
If you would like additional information, please fill out the form below: